Buildbot no longer supports Python 2.7 on the Buildbot master.
5.44. Release Notes for Buildbot 0.9.0b3¶
The following are the release notes for Buildbot 0.9.0b3. This version was released on October 18, 2015.
See Upgrading to Buildbot 0.9.0 for a guide to upgrading from 0.8.x to 0.9.x
- The irc command
hellonow returns ‘Hello’ in a random language if invoked more than once.
Triggerablenow accepts a
GerritStatusPushnow accepts a
- StatusPush callback now receives build results (success/failure/etc) with the
- There’s a new renderable type, Transform.
- Buildbot now supports wamp as a mq backend. This allows to run a multi-master configuration. See MQ Specification.
PyLintsteps no longer parse output in Buildbot log headers (bug #3337).
GerritChangeSourceis now less verbose by default, and has a
debugoption to enable the logs.
P4Sourceno longer relies on the perforce server time to poll for new changes.
- The commit message for a change from
P4Sourcenow matches what the user typed in.
- The Buildbot slave now includes the number of CPUs in the information it supplies to the master on connection.
This value is autodetected, but can be overridden with the
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.9.0b2..v0.9.0b3