This page documents the latest, unreleased version of Buildbot. For documentation for released versions, see http://docs.buildbot.net/current/.
5.13. Release Notes for Buildbot 0.9.0b3¶
The following are the release notes for Buildbot 0.9.0b3. This version was released on October 18, 2015.
See Upgrading to Nine for a guide to upgrading from 0.8.x to 0.9.x
- The irc command
hellonow returns 'Hello' in a random language if invoked more than once.
Triggerablenow accepts a
GerritStatusPushnow accepts a
- StatusPush callback now receives build results (success/failure/etc) with the
- There's a new renderable type, Transform.
- Buildbot now supports wamp as a mq backend. This allows to run a multi-master configuration. See MQ Specification.
PyLintsteps no longer parse output in Buildbot log headers (bug #3337).
GerritChangeSourceis now less verbose by default, and has a
debugoption to enable the logs.
P4Sourceno longer relies on the perforce server time to poll for new changes.
- The commit message for a change from
P4Sourcenow matches what the user typed in.
- The Buildbot slave now includes the number of CPUs in the information it supplies to the master on connection.
This value is autodetected, but can be overridden with the
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.9.0b2..v0.9.0b3