This page documents the latest, unreleased version of Buildbot. For documentation for released versions, see http://docs.buildbot.net/current/.
5.14. Release Notes for Buildbot 0.9.0b2¶
The following are the release notes for Buildbot 0.9.0b2. Buildbot 0.9.0b2 was released on August, 2 2015.
- Mercurial hook was updated and modernized. It is no longer necessary to fork. One can now extend PYTHONPATH via the hook configuration. Among others, it permits to use a buildbot virtualenv instead of installing buildbot in all the system. Added documentation inside the hook. Misc. clean-up and reorganization in order to make the code a bit more readable.
- UI templates can now be customizable. You can provide html or jade overrides to the www plugins, to customize the UI
- UI side bar is now fixed by default for large screens.
- Fix setup for missing www.hooks module
- Fix setup to install only on recents version of pip (>=1.4).
This prevents unexpected upgrade to nine from people who just use
pip install -U buildbot
- Fix a crash in the git hook.
- Add checks to enforce slavenames are identifiers.
18.104.22.168. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
22.214.171.124. Changes for Developers¶
nextSlavekeyword argument takes a callable. This callable now receives
BuildRequestinstance in its signature as 3rd parameter. For retro-compatibility, all callable taking only 2 parameters will still work.
- Data api provides a way to query the build list per slave.
- Data api provides a way to query some build properties in a build list.
buildbot-slavenow requires Python 2.6
- Schedulers: the
codebasesparameter can now be specified in a simple list-of-strings form.
- Fix two race conditions in the integration tests
126.96.36.199. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
- Providing Latent AWS EC2 credentials by the
.ec2/aws_idfile is deprecated: Use the standard
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.9.0b1..v0.9.0b2