5.6. Release Notes for Buildbot
The following are the release notes for Buildbot
See Upgrading to Nine for a guide to upgrading from 0.8.x to 0.9.x
HipchatStatusPushto report build results to Hipchat.
- new steps for Visual Studio 2015 (VS2015, VC14, and MsBuild14).
P4step now obfuscates the password in status logs.
- Added support for specifying the depth of a shallow clone in
OpenStackLatentWorkernow uses a single novaclient instance to not require re-authentication when starting or stopping instances.
RpmBuildis now renderable.
BitbucketStatusPushto report build results to a Bitbucket Cloud repository.
GerritStatusPushnow includes build properties in the
startCBnow must return a dictionary.
- Fix TypeError exception with
usetimestamps=Falseis used (bug #3562)
- Fix recovery upon master unclean kill or crash (bug #3564)
- sqlite access is serialized in order to improve stability (bug #3565)
- Docker latent worker has been fixed (bug #3571)
126.96.36.199. Changes for Developers¶
188.8.131.52. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
- Support for python 2.6 was dropped from the master.
public_htmldirectory is not created anymore in
buildbot create-master(it's not used for some time already). Documentation was updated with suggestions to use third party web server for serving static file.
usePTYdefault value has been changed from
slave-configwill still work).
GithubStatusPushreporter was renamed to
184.108.40.206. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
buildbot-slavepackage has finished being renamed to
runGlob()uses the correct remote protocol for both
220.127.116.11. Changes for Developers¶
- EC2 Latent Worker upgraded from
18.104.22.168. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
- Worker commands version bumped to 3.0.
- Master/worker protocol has been changed:
slave_commandskey in worker information was renamed to
getSlaveInforemote method was renamed to
usePTYis not supported anymore.
slavesrccommand argument was renamed to
slavedestcommand argument was renamed to
- Previously deprecated
WorkerForBuilder.remote_shutdown()remote command has been removed.
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.9.0b9..v0.9.0rc1
Note that Buildbot-0.8.11 was never released.