5.17. Release Notes for Buildbot 0.8.10¶
The following are the release notes for Buildbot 0.8.10. Buildbot 0.8.10 was released on the 2nd of December, 2014.
- Both the P4 source step and P4 change source support ticket-based authentication.
- Clickable 'categories' links added in 'Waterfall' page (web UI).
- Buildbot is now compatible with SQLAlchemy 0.8 and higher, using the newly-released SQLAlchemy-Migrate.
HTTPStepstep's request parameters are now renderable.
- Fixed content spoofing vulnerabilities (bug #2589).
- Fixed cross-site scripting in status_json (bug #2943).
GerritStatusPushsupports specifying an SSH identity file explicitly.
- Fixed bug which made it impossible to specify the project when using the BitBucket dialect.
- Fixed SVN master-side source step: if a SVN operation fails, the repository end up in a situation when a manual intervention is required. Now if SVN reports such a situation during initial check, the checkout will be clobbered.
- Fixed master-side source steps to respect the specified timeout when removing files.
18.104.22.168. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
22.214.171.124. Changes for Developers¶
126.96.36.199. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.8.9..eight