Buildbot no longer supports Python 2.7 on the Buildbot master.
- builderid (integer) – the ID of this builder
- description? (string) – The description for that builder
- masterids (integer) – the ID of the masters this builder is running on
- name (identifier) – builder name
- tags (string) – list of tags for this builder
This resource type describes a builder.
188.8.131.52. Update Methods¶
All update methods are available as attributes of
- masterid (integer) – this master’s master ID
- builderNames (list) – list of names of currently-configured builders (unicode strings)
Record the given builders as the currently-configured set of builders on this master. Masters should call this every time the list of configured builders changes.
This path selects all builders
Path Keys: | identifier builderid_or_buildername (number) – the ID or name of the builder
This path selects a builder by builderid
Path Keys: masterid (number) – the id of the master
This path selects all builders of a given master
- masterid (number) – the id of the master
- builderid (number) – the id of the builder
This path selects one builder by id of a given master