Buildbot no longer supports Python 2.7 on the Buildbot master.
- master? (master) – the master on which this scheduler is running, or None if it is inactive
- name (string) – name of this scheduler
- schedulerid (integer) – the ID of this scheduler
A scheduler initiates builds, often in response to changes from change sources. A particular scheduler (by name) runs on at most one master at a time.
This data type and associated endpoints is planned to be merged with forcescheduler data type when bug #2673 will be resolved.
126.96.36.199. Update Methods¶
All update methods are available as attributes of
Parameters: name (string) – scheduler name Returns: scheduler ID via Deferred
Get the ID for the given scheduler name, inventing one if necessary.
- schedulerid (integer) – scheduler ID to try to claim
- masterid (integer) – this master’s master ID
False, via Deferred
Try to claim the given scheduler for the given master and return
Trueif the scheduler is to be activated on that master.
Path Keys: masterid (number) – the id of the master
This path selects all schedulers for a given master
- masterid (number) – the id of the master
- schedulerid (number) – the id of the scheduler
This path selects one scheduler by id for a given master
This path selects all schedulers
Path Keys: schedulerid (number) – the id of the scheduler
This path selects one scheduler by id