Buildbot no longer supports Python 2.7 on the Buildbot master.
5.48. Release Notes for Buildbot 0.8.10¶
The following are the release notes for Buildbot 0.8.10. Buildbot 0.8.10 was released on the 2nd of December, 2014.
- Both the P4 source step and P4 change source support ticket-based authentication.
- Clickable ‘categories’ links added in ‘Waterfall’ page (web UI).
- Buildbot is now compatible with SQLAlchemy 0.8 and higher, using the newly-released SQLAlchemy-Migrate.
HTTPStepstep’s request parameters are now renderable.
- Fixed content spoofing vulnerabilities (bug #2589).
- Fixed cross-site scripting in status_json (bug #2943).
GerritStatusPushsupports specifying an SSH identity file explicitly.
- Fixed bug which made it impossible to specify the project when using the BitBucket dialect.
- Fixed SVN master-side source step: if a SVN operation fails, the repository end up in a situation when a manual intervention is required. Now if SVN reports such a situation during initial check, the checkout will be clobbered.
- Fixed master-side source steps to respect the specified timeout when removing files.
18.104.22.168. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
22.214.171.124. Changes for Developers¶
126.96.36.199. Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.8.9..eight