Buildmaster Service Hierarchy¶
Buildbot uses Twisted's service hierarchy heavily. The hierarchy looks like this:
- class buildbot.master.BuildMaster¶
This is the top-level service.
- class buildbot.master.BotMaster¶
The BotMaster manages all of the slaves. BuildSlave instances are added as child services of the BotMaster.
- class buildbot.changes.manager.ChangeManager¶
The ChangeManager manages the active change sources, as well as the stream of changes received from those sources.
- class buildbot.schedulers.manager.SchedulerManager¶
The SchedulerManager manages the active schedulers and handles inter-scheduler notifications.
- IStatusReceiver implementations
- Objects from the status configuration key are attached directly to the buildmaster. These classes should inherit from StatusReceiver or StatusReceiverMultiService and include an implements(IStatusReceiver) stanza.