Release Notes for Buildbot 0.8.10¶
The following are the release notes for Buildbot 0.8.10. This version was released on the 2nd of December, 2014.
- Both the P4 source step and P4 change source support ticket-based authentication.
- Clickable 'categories' links added in 'Waterfall' page (web UI).
- Buildbot is now compatible with SQLAlchemy 0.8 and higher, using the newly-released SQLAlchemy-Migrate.
- The HTTPStep step's request parameters are now renderable.
- Fixed content spoofing vulnerabilities (bug #2589).
- Fixed cross-site scripting in status_json (bug #2943).
- GerritStatusPush supports specifying an SSH identity file explicitly.
- Fixed bug which made it impossible to specify the project when using the BitBucket dialect.
- Fixed SVN master-side source step: if a SVN operation fails, the repository end up in a situation when a manual intervention is required. Now if SVN reports such a situation during initial check, the checkout will be clobbered.
- Fixed master-side source steps to respect the specified timeout when removing files.
Deprecations, Removals, and Non-Compatible Changes¶
Changes for Developers¶
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.8.9..eight
Release notes for older versions of Buildbot are available in the master/docs/relnotes/ directory of the source tree. Newer versions are also available here: